However, the credit card is also used to borrow money from banks for a short time period. The owner of the card returned the loan at the end of the billing cycle. The credit card user can do all types of shopping and purchase services by using this card.
In the UAE every purchase can be done by using credit cards which are returned after a few days. Usually, between 30 to 40 days we avoid paying extra money because that is n an interest rate. Moreover, the billing cycle, other services, and interest rates vary between services provider and cards.
credit cards are the best way to increase AECD credit points. This is the best way to make your creditworthiness in money lenders.
Moreover, credit cards provide the facility to give you loans. It also offers value-added benefits like discounts or reward points on shopping, lifestyle, and entertainment expenses. In addition, it also offers cash back on the transactions.
What is credit card
A credit card is a plastic card that is issued by the government and it gives permission to the card owner to buy the products and services using a credit card.
Procedure to apply for a credit card in Dubai
There are two different ways to apply for a credit card which are online and offline. You also can get visa credit card application Dubai online.
The online process for apply for a credit card
If you don’t want to visit the bank physically or because of certain reasons you can’t visit then you can apply for a credit card from your home. you will just need internet and a laptop. Credit card apply online UAE procedure is given below.
- Open the website which provides the services of credit.
- Click on the credit cards.
- Choose your desiring card.
- Click on the E- form.
- Fill out the e-form and submit it.
- Attach the required documents soft copy.
- A customer care executive will call you to get your delivery address and also provide you with the detail of your card.
- The bank will process your application for the credit card and will verify your all data, documents, and application.
- after verification, the bank will send you a credit card to your provided address. It may take 7 working days to reach you.
You should keep in mind before applying for credit cards in Dubai that you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the credit cards.
- your age should be 21 years or more
- Your minimum salary should be AED 5,000
The offline procedure applies to credit card
If you do not feel comfortable applying online then you also can apply offline The procedure to apply offline is given below.
- Go to your nearest credit card provider branch.
- Get the credit card application form from there.
- Fill that form with your data.
- attach the required document with that form.
- Submit that form.
- The bank will verify your documents and will issue a credit card within 7 days.
- Keep an eye on your credit cards even if you don’t use them very often. If your identity is stolen, and you do not regularly monitor your credit card balances, you may not be aware of this. Check your balances at least once a month. If you see any unauthorized uses, report them to your card issuer immediately.Make sure to sign your cards as soon as your receive them. Lots of vendors will require a signature verification when purchasing from them.