Information about Candolim Beach watersports:
Candolim beach is great for water sports. You can swim, snorkel, dive, surf, and do many other water sports.
You will find green trees with vines along the beach, as well as a white sand strip that runs down to the water. Because the shoreline is shallow, waves are not intimidating and gentle. It’s a wonderful experience to walk along the beach and enjoy the sounds, sights, and smells of the vendors selling food.
You can also enjoy a variety of other activities here, such as fishing and even trying your luck at catching crabs with a net!
Candolim Beach is located in Bardez Taluka (North Goa). The beaches are well-known for water sports like surfing and water scootering. There are many restaurants and shops for tourists who visit Candolim Beach.
You can have multiple breaks in one session, making it some of the most popular surfing spots in India. It has clear, clean waters with waves that range from very small to very large.
Things to do:
- Water sports – Candolim Beach offers many water sports. You should also try out the jet-skiing, banana rides, wind-surfing, water-skiing, bump rides, and other amazing water rides. Apart from these water sports, you can also try a ride on a kayak or a catamaran. A jet ski ride is another option if you are looking for something a bit more adventurous. You might also see crocodiles and dolphins. Don’t let the water games get you down and don’t forget your life jacket.
- Scuba Diving – This is the most daring and adventurous sport you can do in Candolim. You’ll be able to dive underwater and see the amazing marine life of the Arabian Sea, including sharks, sea turtles, and barracuda.
- Speed boat ride – You can take speedboat rides on Candolim Beach. You’ll travel at high speed across the Arabian Sea in a speed boat. The speed boat ride will be thrilling and you’ll enjoy a stunning view of the ocean. Between November and March, you can take a speedboat ride on Candolim Beach.
- Parasailing – If you are looking for an enjoyable and peaceful water activity at Candolim beach then parasailing might be the right choice. Parasailing involves you being seated in a fabric-like parachute attached to a boat. A rope attached to the boat will pull the fabric up. The fabric will give you a stunning view of the Arabian Sea. The fabric can also be used to provide a comfortable ride. Parasailing can be enjoyed on Candolim Beach between December and March.
- Banana Boat Ride – If you are interested in banana boat riding on Candolim beach. This water activity will see you seated in a boat shaped like a banana. Enjoy a thrilling banana boat ride in the Arabian Sea, and then splash some water at other watersports activities. Between October and March, you can take banana boat rides on Candolim Beach.
- Sunburn Festival – This is a popular electronic dance festival that takes place in Candolim Beach. Tourists love to come here for shopping, music, food, and lots of excitement.
You start with snorkeling. This amazing activity allows you to view the underwater world in all its beauty. Jet skiing, parasailing, and waterskiing are all options that you would love to try.
Many visitors enjoy a relaxing boat ride or snorkeling. Many boat operators are available to transport tourists.
Candolim’s evening boat tours are a popular choice because they offer stunning views of the sunset from the water and back to the town.
Windsurfing is a popular option for those who prefer to do more physical activities.
You can try your hand at paddleboarding or kayaking with a catamaran or kayak.
Every day, fishing tours are offered. They offer both live baits as well as fishing gear for all skill levels. This is a great option for guests who wish to catch dinner later in the day.
You can expect to spend between $180 and $250 for the ultimate adventure, depending on which company you would choose. Parasailing is offered by many companies so make sure to compare prices before you decide on one.
Candolim beach is second in Goa and is a favorite among many tourists.
Candolim Beach, Goa is a very popular tourist spot. It’s located north of Panjim and is the second most popular beach in Goa. You can reach Candolim Beach by following NH17. For a fee, you can enjoy water sports such as parasailing, speedboat rides and banana boat rides at Candolim Beach.
You can go scuba diving at Candolim beach if you are visiting the beach in the scuba diving season. During your trip, you can also enjoy parasailing, speedboat rides, and banana boats.