Modern organisations compete fiercely in today’s fast-paced, globally integrated commercial environment. Because every competitive advantage counts in this environment, business professionals are always researching novel management methods.
But the ideal solution might not come from a novel approach. Combining the tried-and-true Lean method with the Six Sigma approach may be the key to success as businesses optimise their processes for maximum efficiency and strive to uphold high standards of quality.
For working professionals with varied levels of Lean Six Sigma experience, Lean Six Sigma certification online programmes are available.
The Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Online Certificate Programme
Professionals are prepared to meet the enormous demand for Lean expertise, abilities, and certification through the online Lean Six Sigma certificate programmes.
Below mentioned courses are available online in the LSS program:
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Principles
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Six Sigma Green Belt Refresher
What You Will Discover In The Programme Overall?
- Improve your understanding of the Lean Thinking, Lean, and Lean Six Sigma business methodologies that have driven the success of organisations.
- Develop the thinking necessary to drive improvements in every process by strengthening your ability to solve problems.
- Discover some of the most important advantages Lean can provide for businesses and how to apply the methodology to boost bottom-line improvements.
- Start your journey on a free executive training program created for tomorrow’s business leaders.
- After completing the course, receive your certification to jumpstart your career.
What Leadership Abilities Will You Gain?
- Knowing Lean Thinking: Discover how Lean Thinking is being used by start-ups and multinational corporations to generate process improvement and employee engagement.
- Improvement in Performance: Develop your capacity to see issues and comprehend how to apply the general Lean methodology to generate company benefits.
- Introduction to Problem Solving: By emphasising the production of customer value and the elimination of process waste, you can improve your grasp of problem solutions.
- Waste Recognition: Learn about the main wastes that have an impact on process efficiencies and how to reduce operational process costs while enhancing their overall effectiveness.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
If you want to learn more about Six Sigma and Lean’s more complex elements, this specialisation is for you. Employers both domestically and abroad are heavily pursuing Six Sigma expertise. It has been demonstrated that these abilities enhance performance, quality control, and business procedures. You will discover tried-and-true principles and lean and six sigma-specific tools in this specialisation.
This is a progressive, linearly designed specialisation that covers material from the “Green Belt” levels of Six Sigma and Lean at a more advanced level. Knowledge of the Yellow Belt is required before moving on to Green Belt which is the second specialisation offered. Before switching to a Black Belt, one must have an understanding of the Green Belt.
By the time they have finished this specialisation, students will have written a project charter, project team charter, data collection plan, process map, control plan, null and alternative hypotheses, problem statement, business case, goal statement, process and scope description, timeline, and other supporting documents. They will use the six sigma tools and ideas they learned to produce all of these and discover the future of LSSGB certification.
Although the online exam gives students the flexibility to complete their work whenever and wherever they like, some weekly assignments and quizzes must be passed on time. The weekly virtual lectures must be attended/watched live as well, though they are also recorded for later viewing if the time is not convenient. It is advised to the instructors that students allocate four to five hours per week to course material.